DMCA Policy for ViralPoop.com
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
At ViralPoop.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA policy outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with notices of alleged copyright infringement on our website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on ViralPoop.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submit your DMCA Notice to:[Your Designated Agent’s Name] [Your Designated Agent’s Address] [Your Designated Agent’s Email] [Your Designated Agent’s Phone Number]
If you believe that the material you submitted a DMCA notice for was mistakenly identified or removed, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which ViralPoop.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice.
Submit your Counter-Notification to:[Your Designated Agent’s Name] [Your Designated Agent’s Address] [Your Designated Agent’s Email] [Your Designated Agent’s Phone Number]
In accordance with the DMCA, we have a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Changes to this Policy:
We may update this DMCA policy to reflect changes to our practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our copyright practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.